This is a manicure I did a while ago back in the summer but it was before I had a blog so I thought I'd post the tutorial here.
1) I started off with 2 coats of Nails inc Colville Mews. This is a glossy creamy colour.
2) I sponged Nails inc Fenchurch Street onto the tips when the base coat was dry. (See my gradient tutorial if you've never tried sponging)
3) Once dry, I used cheeky plate CH2 and Konad special polish in black to stamp on the leopard print pattern. (See my stamping tutorial)
4) Use a dotting tool, or something similar like the tip of a hair pin to dot Nails inc Fenchurch Street randomly. This doesn't have to be perfect because animal prints are random!
5) Finish with a glossy top coat like Seche Vite.
This is one of my favourite manis :) I did a multi colour version too, which you can see below!